Friday 27 November 2009

Friday is indeed a gem

I'll be seeing the Pompidou in Paris on Monday; a promising treat as the last time I was there it was closed. I would have liked to go to the St Ouen Flea Markets too- but well, what would there be to look forward to for next time? Then onto Lisbon (ceramics, Moorish architecture, seafood), Madrid (leather, dust, bulls, men with thin moustaches) and Barcelona (Gaudi, Dali, Picasso, Miro). The brackets are the first things I think of...

Will be updating blog. Bllooog. Ugly-sounding word, ey? Anyway, hi mum, hi dad.




3 comments:

Linh said...

Woman where is my hi.

Linh said...

Yum, seafood! And fine art. I like your brackets. How exciting. I didn't know all those artists were Spanish? Or do you mean their artworks are housed there? I should know this really, shouldn't I.

MissAnh said...

Hi Linhibanini.
Yes, of course they are Spanish yoh!